Presidents of the Conference:
President of the Hungarian Neuroscience Society:
University of Szeged
József Attila Study and Information Centre
Ady sqr. 10
6722 Szeged, Hungary
|Early bird||from 10th December|
|38 000 HUF||48 000 HUF|
|Non Member||48 000 HUF||58 000 HUF|
|PhD student*||25 000 HUF||30 000 HUF|
|University student*||15 000 HUF||20 000 HUF|
Registration fees for active participants include the coffee breaks, lunches.
Gala dinner is 6 300 HUF on 29th January.
Registration fee included 15 000 HUF (gross) meal cost as well.
* Please attach the proof of PhD or University student status to the email to be sent to
the email address of the organizers: email@example.com
|Hotel||Single room/night||Double room/night/person|
|AURIS HOTEL SZEGED sold out
||14 800 HUF||9 170 HUF|
|www.aurishotel.hu||breakfast incl.||breakfast incl.|
|SZENT JÁNOS HOTEL||16 000 HUF||8 250-12 000 HUF|
|breakfast incl.||breakfast incl.|
|MOZART HOTEL SZEGED||15 990 HUF||18 990 HUF|
|www.mozarthotel.hu||breakfast incl.||breakfast incl.|
The above prices include buffet breakfast and VAT. (Tourist tax excluding, 500 HUF/night/person).
Cancellation deadline (registration and accomodation):
20th December 2019.
Abstract submisson deadline:
9th December 2019.
Offical abstract template:
Please download the official abstract template here.
Guidance for Oral Presenters:
Oral presentations are limited to a 20 minutes presentation with 5 minutes for discussion.
- Presentations must be prepared in Powerpoint, other formats will not be supported.
- Please use 16:9 format for your slides.
- Presentations should be saved in powerpoint format (.ppt) to a USB or other portable format and handed in at the Lecture room, preferably the break or coffee break before presentation and no later than the session before your presentation.
- Please name your powerpoint file using the by your surname, e.g. Pál.ppt.
- Use of personal computers will not be permitted.
- If you have videos or audio they must be embedded in the presentation and we strongly advise that you upload and test your presentation well before your slot in the Programme.