Downloadable Registration Form in English
Please click here
Call for Abstract
Participants’ abstracts in connection with the topics of the conference are expected by the professional conference committee.
Deadline to submit an abstract: 5th September 2014
Language of the abstract: ENGLISH
The total length including the title, the author’s name and the name of the institute, location: max. 3000 characters
The summary may exclusively be in text format, no picture, drawing, graph is acceptable.
Please structure your abstract as follows:
- title of the presentation HIGHLIGHTED WITH CAPITAL LETTERS
- in a separate line: given name and surname of the author, without any abbreviations and title
- in a separate line: the name(s) of the author(s), name of workplace/institute. In case of more authors please indicate with upper indices the names and the workplaces/institutes.
- please do NOT use header, footer and special styles
- please structure the summary in the following break-down:
Introduction / Methods / Results / Implications
Please advise at the end of the abstract if you wish to hold a poster or presentation.
Please indicate if the subject to the abstract is of academic or clinical nature.
The organizing committee reserves the rights to define the method of the presentation. The application to the presentation is accepted by the organizing committee only if the scientific summary has been submitted and the participation fee has been duly paid.
Confirmation: The authors’ names and the title of the abstracts will be available on our website from the 4th September.